Meridian Behavioral Health Services offers an array of services to meet the behavioral health needs of the communities in Western North Carolina. Our recovery-oriented services cater to both adult and child populations. Our programs range from recovery classes taught in our Recovery Education Centers to Therapeutic Foster Care. Click on any of the services listed to learn more.
Our Adult Services include:
Our Child & Family Services include:
Meridian's current adult service continuum consists of:
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management Services
- Four (4) Assertive Community Treatment Teams currently serving Haywood, Jackson, Macon, Swain, Clay, Cherokee, Graham, Buncombe and Transylvania Counties
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation programs located in Haywood County
- Four (4) Recovery Education Centers located in Haywood, Jackson, Macon and Transylvania Counties ... and a Recovery Hub in Mecklenburg County
- A Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program located in Haywood County
- A Sexual Abuse Intervention Program and a Domestic Violence Intervention Program serving residents from Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Macon, Swain, Jackson and Haywood counties
- Substance Abuse Treatment groups in the Haywood and Jackson County Jails
- Medication Assisted Treatment in Haywood County
- Specialized DSS Assessments for individuals in the Work First, CPS and Food and Nutrition programs
- B-3 Peer Support Services (PACE program)
- Supported Employment - Recently selected as a pilot site for Dartmouth's Supported Employment - Long Term Vocational Supports Project.
Meridian's current Child service continuum consists of:
- Child and Family Services (Basic Benefit in Transylvania county), (Intensive In-Home) in Haywood, Jackson, Macon and Swain counties
- Therapeutic Foster Care (and certification as a child-placing agency) in various counties in Western North Carolina
- Juvenile Justice Treatment Continuum services for court-ordered youth on the Qualla Boundary.